Sunday, June 7, 2020

People are people so why should it be ...


PHOTO CREDIT: MSN.com

I remember when this story first appeared in my linkedin profile .... here the story investigates who these people are and were.   This story is about people,  helping people.   Every time I see a story like this one - I see the third option to a systemic problem that must be addressed and fixed.   I also see real people who know nothing of the other bestowing beneficience instead of doubt and bestowing purity instead of questioning intentionality...I see people of different cultures and different lives and different backgrounds stepping up.  And then I hear the music of Depeche Mode playing and singing out: 

"people are people so why should it be that you and I should get along so awfully...." 

Here's the link to the story I found on MSN: Protesters who protected a lone cop recount two unsettling minutes of chaotic night 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments! Comments are moderated, but generally most (and I try to do all of them) are posted! NOTE: I do not provided therapy by blog --- but I will reply in general terms to nearly all posts! Interested in online therapy ideas? Learn more at TalkifUwant.com