Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Will Cryogenics be the next treatment for PTSD? A suggestion to consider -

Cryogenics has been used for years to treat muscle and bone injuries; in a recent flight to DC I stumbled across a cryogenics article that discussed it in the use of brain injuries too. My curiosity peaked! Is it possible to use cryo for the treatment of complex/chronic/long-term PTSD? It is time to begin the induction of purposeful and safe blood based (non-cortisol based) fight and flight (what happens in the freezing stages of cryogenics), followed up by the warming stage - where curative and regenerative healing of the mind might finally occur! Here's my suggestion: www.TalkifUwant.com/cryoptsd.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments! Comments are moderated, but generally most (and I try to do all of them) are posted! NOTE: I do not provided therapy by blog --- but I will reply in general terms to nearly all posts! Interested in online therapy ideas? Learn more at TalkifUwant.com